Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The "Heart of the Seattle"...

Seattle's Pioneer Square is just as alive as it has been for the past 32 years. I have seen a lot of excitement in this part of town over the years - it is the history and the foundation of Seattle. That's why we're here - I wouldn't be any where else.

Seattle has a culture and an ambiance all its own. I get to see it, smell it, taste it and most importantly, ENJOY it each and every day - and I wouldn't have it any other way. People come by to have authentic, natural and fresh Italian food - but what they really want (and get) is a "taste of Seattle" through just sitting at one of our red table clothed tables. They get stories. They get the smells and the sights that have made Seattle what it is today.

Please stop by sometime and see what I am talking about. I promise it won't be an experience you will forget for a long time. Make sure and ask for me, Dany, when you come in and just tell me you read about the "heart of Seattle" in my blog and I'll tell you a story and buy you a glass of Chianti. See you soon.

Dany

1 comment:

  1. Wow how exciting-free Chianti! Nice picture!
    See you soon!
    Bo

    ReplyDelete